Sealock Single Use Locking Bar Model SLX
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Continuing Sealock’s industry-leading innovation, the SL-X takes tamper indicative container security to the next level. Combining a super tough high grade carbon steel alloy bar with a patented braided cable seal, the SL-X makes great bend/cut resistance even greater while coming in at a lighter weight than ever.
Only Sealock provides a total cargo security solution. Sealock locks AND seals both container doors simultaneously with one device. If the lock is broken, the seal is removed, and the break-in is easily detected—thereby ensuring the integrity of your supply chain.
- Made of high-grade carbon chromium alloy spring steel 50CrV4, heat-treated and hardened to Rockwell standard HRC45. 50CrV4 is a fine-grained, highly abrasion- resistant carbon-chromium alloy Very good shock resistance and toughness are key properties of this alloy in its heat-treated condition. Commonly employed in heavily stressed machinery parts, including shafts, gears, pinions, and hand tool components.
- Lighter in weight yet stronger than all previous
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel braided aircraft cable with hardened bullet tip is an integral part of the locking system (U.S. Patent 6,331,022)
- Baked-on enamel finish, engraved markings on all 3 components (U-Bar, bracket, and anodized seal flag) make it easy to spot tampering
- Braided cable frays when cut, making covert re-welding impossible
- Same numerical sequence appears on all 3 components for added security
- Complete return of the U-Bar doubles strength and enhances security
- Designed to fit most swing-door conveyances
- Alphanumeric characters Bar coding, logos, and color customization available.
- Unique design – U.S. Patent 6,331,022
For Large Order Discounts, or Shipping Outside of U.S. or Canada, Please Call Customer Service at 305-418-7617.